Centrifugal fan is a relatively complex machine, mainly composed of air inlet, air valve, impeller, motor, main shaft, bearing drive, air outlet, etc. The effects of centrifugal fans are different under different conditions. The classification of centrifugal fans is as follows:
1. Classification of centrifugal fans by pressure and function:
1. Ventilator: The exhaust pressure of the ventilator is relatively small, not exceeding 0.015MPa;
2. Blower: The exhaust pressure of the blower is slightly higher, not exceeding 0.2MPa;
3. Compressor: The maximum discharge pressure of the compressor is from 1 to 100MPa or more.
2. Classification of centrifugal fans according to working principle
1. Centrifugal fan is the airflow that enters the impeller of the fan axially and mainly flows in the radial direction. This type of fan is made according to the principle of centrifugal action. Products include centrifugal fans, centrifugal blowers and centrifugal compressors.
2. Axial fan is that the airflow enters the fan axially and the impeller flows approximately along the axis on the cylindrical surface. Such fans include axial flow fans, axial blowers and axial compressors.
3. The rotary fan works by changing the volume of the air chamber by the rotation of the rotor. Common varieties are Roots blower and rotary compressor.