The centrifugal fan is mainly composed of inlet, air valve, impeller, motor and outlet in the process of making, and the effect of centrifugal fan is different under different conditions. The centrifugal fan debugging to the best state, can start from a number of aspects. Let's learn about the centrifugal fan debugging method and operation steps.
1. The centrifugal fan is allowed to start at full voltage or be powered down when operating, but it should be noted that when starting at full voltage, the current is about 5-7 times the rated current, and the starting torque is proportional to the square of the voltage. When the power network capacity is insufficient, it should be started by reducing voltage.
2. When the centrifugal fan is in test run, it is necessary to read the specification of the product carefully, to effectively check whether the wiring method is in accordance with the wiring diagram, and to carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply to the fan meets the requirements. Whether the capacity of the distribution components meets the requirements.
3. The number of centrifugal fans should be not less than two during the test run. One person controls the power supply and one person needs to control the power supply.
4. The number of centrifugal fan can not be less than two when the test run, one person controls the power supply, one person observes the fan operation situation, finds the abnormal phenomenon immediately stop to check, first checks whether the rotation direction is correct or not; After the centrifugal fan starts to operate, it should check immediately if the running current of each phase is balanced, whether the current exceeds the rated current; if there is any abnormal phenomenon, it should stop to check. After five minutes of operation, stop to check if the fan is abnormal and confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon before starting the machine.
5. The centrifugal fan should start at low speed first and check whether the direction of rotation is correct or not. When starting at high speed, the fan must wait until the fan is still and then start, in order to prevent the high speed reverse rotation and cause switch tripping and motor damage.
6. When the centrifugal fan reaches its normal speed, it should measure whether the input current of the fan is normal or not, and the operating current of the centrifugal fan should not exceed its rated current.https://www.jnblower.com/