Centrifugal fans can be divided into civil and industrial according to their main uses, because the natural environment and its application requirements are different.
Fans have different efficacies among them, so what are the actual effects of civil and industrial fans?
Let’s find out based on the following:
1. Ventilation: It is used to ventilate the interior and exterior of civil commercial buildings, to send fresh air into the building (supply fan) or exhaust the dirty gas in the building to the outdoors (exhaust fan).
Such as the main venue, movie theaters, commercial service houses, diversion tunnel construction and other places.
2. General smoke exhaust system: This type of centrifugal fan is used to remove cooking fume from the kitchen in public restaurants.
3. Fire safety smoke exhaust system: the key is to remove high-temperature smoke and dust in the building when a fire occurs.
4. Positive pressure air supply: In the event of an accident, air is sent to the escape stairway, which is conducive to escape. In addition, the stairway is under positive pressure when air is supplied.
The standard air pressure of the stairway is higher than that of other areas, and dense smoke is not easy to penetrate in and cause the staff to breathe.
2. For work
1. Industrial plant ventilation: For ventilation and ventilation of various plants, centrifugal fans are generally installed on the roof, windows or side walls, and there are two methods of air supply and exhaust systems to achieve practical results;
2. Air-cooled desuperheating: show moderate gas fluidity for some long-term hot machines and equipment to achieve the purpose of desuperheating the machines and equipment;
3. Heating and air drying: According to the fresh air system blowing at a certain temperature, the whole process of drying of machinery and equipment, finished products or semi-finished products is accelerated.
For example, the air-drying processing technology of production lines in spray paint production workshops, food, pharmaceutical industry, paper industry, etc.;
4. Pneumatic conveying system: according to the quality of the fan, the quality of the substances (vapor, solid particles, liquid and mixed state) is transported according to the pipeline (can be understood as blowing, blowing) to the arrival station, such as the soap powder production line, Injection molding production process line;
5. Supply air combustion: according to the high pressure, a lot of oxygen-containing fresh air systems are fed into the furnace, so that high-temperature ignition vessels such as furnaces and steel-making furnaces that require high temperatures can be fully ignited.
Such as steelmaking blast furnace, laminated glass furnace, concrete production and processing technology and the manufacturing technology of photovoltaic cells;
6. Machinery and equipment supporting facilities: nested and installed in other machinery and equipment becomes one of the parts, such as the fan at the end of the motor, the fan on the car and the fan of the purification tower.