The air transported by the centrifugal fan of the boiler is air, and the gas concentration of the flue gas or impurity particles transported by the centrifugal fan is less than 200 mg ·m ~ 3. If there are impurities, the service life will be shortened. The operating temperature of centrifugal fan shall not exceed 250 ℃.
Boiler centrifugal fan form
Boiler centrifugal fan can be made into left-handed or right-handed two types. From one end of the motor squarely, the impeller rotates clockwise is called the right rotating fan, represented by "right", on the contrary, it is called the left rotating fan and represented by the "left". The outlet position of centrifugal fan is represented by the outlet angle of the housing.
Boiler centrifugal fan is a kind of centrifugal fan. The impeller of the equipment is the main working component to generate wind pressure and transfer energy. The casing is mainly used to introduce gas and exhaust gas, at the same time, part of the kinetic energy of the gas is changed into pressure energy. The coupling is used to connect the motor and the fan, transfer torque, install and fix the impeller through the shaft, and connect the impeller with the motor.
Before starting the centrifugal fan of the boiler, the following preparations shall be done:
1. Close the regulating door (air regulating door);
2. The coupling should be equipped with a protective cover;
3. Check whether the oil level of the bearing is between the oil level and the low oil level;
4. Check whether the rotating direction of the impeller and the sign plate of the impeller are in accordance with the sign, wiring of each part, whether the instrument is normal, whether there is water leakage, leakage, oil leakage, peculiar smell, abnormal sound, abnormal vibration, looseness and other phenomena; if any, it shall be excluded;
5. Check whether the clearance dimension of each part of the centrifugal fan of the boiler and whether the rotating part and the fixed part are scraped.