How to achieve the ideal efficiency of centrifugal fan
1. All parts of centrifugal fan should be inspected before installation. Whether the parts are complete, whether the rotating direction of the impeller and the casing is consistent, whether the parts are closely connected, whether the main parts such as impeller, spindle, bearing and so on are damaged or not, and whether the transmission set is flexible and so on. If a problem is found, it should be repaired and adjusted immediately.
2. When installing, pay attention to the inspection of the casing, which shall not contain falling and left-over tools and debris. In order to prevent rust and reduce the difficulty of disassembly, some grease or mechanical oil should be applied to the joint surface of the fan and the foundation, in order to prevent rust and reduce the difficulty of disassembly. When connecting the inlet and outlet air pipeline, it should be adjusted to make it match naturally. No forced connection shall be allowed. Moreover, the pipe weight shall not be added to the components of the fan, and the horizontal position of the fan shall be ensured.
3. Installation requirements:
(1) install in accordance with the location and size shown in the drawing. In order to obtain high efficiency, it is necessary to ensure the clearance size of inlet and impeller.
(2) in the case of triangular belt transmission, the groove corresponding to the spindle triangle belt pulley and the motor triangle belt pulley shall not be misplaced, and the safety cover (self-made by the user) shall be installed after the tape is covered.
(3) in the case of coupling driven, the different centrality between the main shaft of the fan and the motor shaft, and the nonparallelism between the two ends of the coupling shall not exceed 0.05mm.
(4) when installing the regulating door, be careful not to install it, and ensure that the inlet direction is consistent with the rotating direction of the impeller.
(5) After installation, test the transmission group to check whether there is a tight, or a collision with the fixed part. It must be adjusted if it is not appropriate.www.jnblower.com