In the process of opening the box, whether the fan components are complete, whether there are any bruises outside the housing, especially whether the head rectifier has bruised deformation, whether the components are tightly connected, and whether the blade motor is damaged, it is necessary to pay attention to whether the head rectifier has bruised deformation, whether the components are tightly connected, and whether the blade motor has damage. Whether the impeller rotation is flexible or not, if the problem is found, it should be repaired and adjusted. Check the installation foundation of the fan, it must have enough strength and stiffness to ensure that it can bear the load of the fan, and check whether the connection size between the foundation and the fan meets the design requirements.
Installation of Axial Fan
1. The horizontal installation of the axial flow fan will fix the shock absorber to the fan seat through the connection bolt, adjust the horizontal height of each shock absorber with the central height adjustment gasket, and fix the fan to the connected steel plate which has been welded on the foundation with the fixed bolt. If the fan does not need shock absorber due to earthquake resistance and other reasons, the screw hole in the fan seat can be connected directly with the embedded bolt on the foundation.
2. The basic requirements of side wall horizontal installation fan installation are the same as horizontal installation, except that the bracket is made into oblique arm support, and the bracket should have enough strength and stiffness.
3. The suspension installation first connects the shock absorber with the fan bolt, installs the shock absorber symmetrically and arranges it on both sides of the center of gravity of the fan, directly inserts the fan lift into the suspension support, and the height of the suspension support is determined by the user according to the actual space distance. This type of installation is generally not used by the fan of machine number above 16#.
4. The vertical installation method of the vertical installation fan is consistent with the horizontal installation, and the strength and rigidity requirements for the foundation of the fan are more strict.
5. The connection between the fan and the pipe at both ends must be flexible to isolate vibration and protect the fan.www.jnblower.com