1. In general, the ventilator is stopped by fractional load, and the air inlet valve and the exhaust valve are fully closed after the parking is stopped.
2. When there is a forced fuel supply bearing, the shaft shall continuously supply oil to the bearing until it is completely stopped.
3. When using cooling water, close the cooling water valve after stopped
4. In a ventilator that conveys harmful gases, attention should be paid to the leakage of air from the shaft seal part to the outside.
5. In the fan for conveying high-temperature gas, it should continuously operate until the temperature of the gas in the casing reduces to less than 100 ℃.https://www.jnblower.com/