After all the installation of the plastic machinery centrifugal fan, it is necessary to pass the general inspection before it can be put into trial operation. In order to prevent the motor from overloading and burning, the plastic machinery centrifugal fan starts and runs in the process of operation. It must be carried out without load (closing the gate or adjusting door in the inlet duct).
If the centrifugal fan of plastic machinery is in good condition at the beginning of operation, it will gradually open the flue or adjust the door for the continuous operation of the normal working condition (total pressure and flow rate) under full load. The test run time of new installation shall not be less than 2 hours, and that of repair installation shall not be less than half an hour.
Maintenance of centrifugal Fan for plastic Machinery
1. Plastic machinery centrifugal fans need to regularly remove dust and dirt inside the fan, especially at the blade, and prevent corrosion.
2. The lubricating oil in the bearing box should be replaced about six months under normal condition.
3. Always check whether the bearing temperature is normal during operation, bearing temperature rise should be less than 40 ℃.
4. When the fan starts, stops, or runs, it should be overhauled immediately if abnormal conditions are found.
5. In order to ensure personal safety, fan maintenance must be carried out while stopping.http://www.jnblower.com/