Centrifugal fan is mainly composed of inlet, valve, impeller, motor and outlet. In different states, the effect of centrifugal fan is also different. Therefore, different parts of the operation conditions do not agree, centrifugal fan effect will be affected. The centrifugal fan debugging to the best state, can start from a number of aspects.
1. The centrifugal fan is allowed to start with full voltage or with reduced voltage, but it should be noted that the current at full voltage starting is about 5-7 times of rated current, and the starting torque is proportional to the square of voltage. When the capacity of power grid is insufficient, the reduced voltage starting should be adopted.
2. During the test run, the centrifugal fan should carefully read the product specification and check whether the wiring method is in accordance with the wiring diagram; it should carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply to the fan conforms to the requirements, and whether the power supply is lacking in phase or in the same phase, Whether the capacity of the distribution components meets the requirements.
3. The number of people is not less than two during the test run, one person controls the power supply, one person observes the operation of the fan and immediately stops to check the abnormal phenomenon; first, check whether the direction of rotation is correct; after the centrifugal fan starts to operate, Check immediately whether the current in each phase is balanced, and whether the current exceeds the rated current.
4. When the double speed centrifugal fan is running, it should start at low speed first, check whether the direction of rotation is correct or not. When starting at high speed, the fan must wait until the fan is still and then start, in order to prevent the high speed reverse rotation and cause switch tripping and motor damage.
5. When the centrifugal fan reaches its normal speed, it should measure whether the input current of the fan is normal or not, and the operating current of the centrifugal fan should not exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check that the supply voltage is normal.
6. The motor power required by centrifugal fan means that under certain working conditions, when the inlet of centrifugal fan and fan box is fully opened, the required power is greater. If the inlet is fully open for operation, the motor is in danger of damage. It is best to close the valve on the inlet or outlet pipeline of the fan when the fan is running, and gradually open the valve after operation, and pay attention to whether the running current of the fan exceeds the rated current.http://www.jnblower.com/