1. The floor or platform of the ventilator shall be directly provided, and the cast-in-place reinforced concrete slab shall be adopted, and the plate thickness shall not be less than 80mm, and the cold-rolled steel bar shall not be adopted.
2. The span of the powerhouse beam should not be greater than 6 m.
3. The horizontal inertial force generated by the ventilator shall act in the direction of strong structural rigidity.
4. The ventilator with interference force greater than 3000 n should not be installed directly on the floor, but should be supported by the beam.
5. The difference between the interference frequency and the natural vibration frequency of the floor is not less than 30% in order to avoid resonance and increase the vibration of the floor structure.
6. Cantilever structure is strictly prohibited in floor and platform.https://www.jnblower.com